Some simple preparation can help you avoid the stressful rush of trying to find a last-minute birthday gift for your sister-in-law, a housewarming gift for your best friend or a Christmas gift for your family. Huffington Post contributor and editor-in-chief of Gifts.com Dana Holmes recommends designating some space for your gift stash, and filling it with universally appealing.
"To avoid spending every spare moment gift shopping, I like to stock up on fun gifts and match them with their rightful owners when the time comes," Holmes writes. "I call this my 'gift closet.' I have a few shelves stocked with unique gift ideas that I've picked up while out and about and I keep them there for just these occasions."
If you can't spare a whole closet, try setting aside a shelf or a box tucked under the bed. Here are some classic gift items any person in your life is sure to love:
- Chopsticks: Stainless steel chopsticks are always a fun and quirky present.
- Ice cubes: Handsome stainless steel ice cubes chill drinks without diluting them!
- Straws: Another unique find — stainless steel straws. A great novelty gift for young and old alike.
- Tray: Virtually anyone, male or female, can find a way to make use of this sophisticated tray. It's great for corralling jewelry, keys and change on top of a dresser.
- Vase: Simply pick up a bouquet of fresh blooms and present them in this elegant, oblong flower vase. Or give a potted plant in a handsome planter!
- Wine: You can never go wrong with a nice bottle of wine, but it's even more thoughtful when given in a stylish, brushed wine bucket.
To see even more unique gifts that will ensure you're always prepared for any occasion, browse the StainlessLUX website today!