Whether you decide to go with the more traditional stainless steel cookware or more unusual stainless steel items such as cups or candleholders, stainless steel housewares add refinement and modern sheen to a home without sacrificing practicality. Supply your house with stainless steel to take advantage of these benefits:
- Durability: Stainless steel has a longer lifespan than most other materials and is highly resistant to damage such as scratches and dents. It also maintains the same appearance over time, never becoming discolored or (obviously) stained.
- Easy cleaning: Stainless steel owes much of its popularity in the kitchen to the fact that it can be cleaned with very little hassle or mess. The material actively repels most dirt, so stainless steel appliances can easily be wiped down with soap and water or even just a damp cloth. Finally, it is impossible to damage stainless steel by scrubbing it too hard, so it can withstand the removal of even the most stubborn of dried food products.
- Super hygiene: Since the stainless steel surface is completely smooth and lacks pores and other scratches in the surface, bacteria find it very hard to collect and live on this material. A simple cleaning is usually enough to remove all potentially harmful germs.
- Aesthetics: Stainless steel has a high sheen and an impressively modern, smooth, engineered appearance, making it a perfect addition to a forward-thinking home design. In other words: Ooh, shiny!
- Great for food: Whether it's used in serving or cooking, stainless steel does not transfer flavor into or out of foods and is engineered to distribute heat evenly, making cooking and serving in stainless steel cookware a breeze.
Curious how you can incorporate stainless steel into your home environment? Contact StainlessLUX for advice at firstname.lastname@example.org.