Summer always seems to fly by far too quickly and this year has been no exception. However, the official first day of fall is less than two months away so we still have some time to savor the season! Here are our top tips for making the most of the coming weeks:
- Eat al fresco: In the rush of every day life it's nice to take a moment to savor the little things. Try drinking your morning coffee on the porch or eating dinner outside on the patio. Stainless steel products, like our sturdy drinking tumblers and bowls, are particularly great for outdoor dining because if you drop them they won't break like glass or china.
- Go on a picnic: Take al fresco dining one step further and go on a picnic!
- Host a barbecue: There's nothing more fun than a summer barbecue. Put your ketchup and mustard in attractive condiment containers to serve the salad.
- Jump in: Whether you're near a beach, lake, pool or even just a garden hose, find some water to splash around in!
- Make a signature iced tea: Country Living suggests using a flavored syrup to add a little extra pizzazz to your iced tea. Serve it in style with our stainless steel pitcher and double-walled cups.
- Play lawn games: Classic lawn games like badminton and croquet are sure to entertain friends and family members of all ages. Host a tournament and give the winner a fun and quirky prize like these stainless steel stirrer set or straws.
Browse the StainlessLUX website to see even more beautiful stainless steel products. They're safe, durable and perfect for every occasion!