No matter if this is your first pair of chopsticks or you have been using chopsticks all your life, you would enjoy using these handsome stainless steel chopsticks for your authentic Asian cuisine. Stylish two-tone finish (brushed top and brilliant lower) smartly hints the best position to hold and control the chopsticks with ease. Rounded square top for better grip. Stripes accent and pointed lower end holds your food better. Perfectly balance, not too heavy and not too light. Each pair weights ~ 1.2 ounce. Made of quality 18/8 food-safe stainless steel and excellent craftsmanship. Two pairs of chopsticks in a set. Length ~ 9.25 inches x Width ~ 0.3 inches. Ship in a protective non-woven pouch - your assurance of an authentic StainlessLUX product. One year limited warranty. There are many good ways to hold and use chopsticks. Here is one that may be helpful to you: a) Place one of the chopstick between your thumb and index finger, and let its lower part rest nicely on your fourth finger. b) Then, place the second chopstick on top between thumb and index finger, and its lower part rests it on your middle finger. c) Now, move your index and middle finger to control the top chopstick, pivoting by the thumb. Such movement will open and close the lower point of the chopsticks to hold and release your food. Practice and enjoy!
- Two-Tone Finish Chopsticks - Perfect Flatware for Your Authentic Asian Cuisine
- Quality Food-safe 18/8 Stainless Steel in Fine Craftsmanship
- Dimension: L 24 cm x W 0.75 cm x H 0.75 cm / L 9.25 inches x W 0.3 inches x H 0.3 inches
- Clean, Durable, Elegant, Practical, Low-Maintenance and Eco-Friendly
- Comes in a StainlessLUX Exclusive Reusable Non-Woven Pouch for Protection in Shipment and Storage
StainlessLUX ® is a registered trademark of StainlessLUX, Inc.