Tired of all your old standby dinner recipes? Why not mix things up and try serving your family breakfast for dinner? Also known as "brinner," your kids are sure to love having foods normally reserved for the morning hours during the last meal of the day. You may even want to make it a fun weekly tradition! Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Breakfast burritos: Incorporate a Mexican food twist to your brinner when you set up a breakfast burrito bar. Wrap some warm tortillas loosely in a cotton dish towel and arrange in an attractive fruite bowl / bread basket. Arrange eggs, cheese, salsa, beans and breakfast potatoes in separate stainless steel bowls, allowing picky eaters to leave out any ingredients that they don't care for. Garnishes like chopped onions and cilantro can go in smaller dishes.
- Breakfast casseroles: Make a breakfast casserole the night before, cover it and stick it in the refrigerator. Then it's ready to pop into the oven when you get home from work! We like this sausage and cheese option from Cooking Light. Prepare individual servings in our handsome, oven-safe bowls.
- Dessert for brinner: When you're really feeling decadent, give the family an extra special sweet treat and make waffles, pancakes or French toast for dinner. The kids are sure to love it!
- Drinks: No breakfast or brinner is complete without fresh orange juice. Make it using our elegant stainless steel juicer, which is handy and looks stylish in your kitchen. Serve the fruits of your labor in these lovely brilliant tumblers.
- Frittata: An egg frittata is a tasty vehicle for your daily serving of vegetables!
Shop the StainlessLUX website to see even more great kitchen utensils and dining items!